Saturday, July 10, 2010

Another One !

Yep, bought another kayak.  Got it from Dick’s Sporting Goods. It’s a “beater” boat.  Meaning it’s to beat around in and don’t worry about it - just do it.  Hey, it listed for $329 on sale for $299 and this one was marked wrong at $269.  I asked the manager and he said if that’s what’s it marked then that’s what they would honor.  It looked like it was marked down from a May sale and they didn’t change the price.  It was hanging off the ceiling and it was my color – orange.  It’s a Perception 9.5 Swifty.  Holds 300 lbs and weighs 38 lbs.  I think this is my category.  DSC_0003  DSC_0008

Carol’s two brothers and I were gonna try them out today but it rained so that went on the back burner.

Carol has one of those severe headaches (besides me) and put her down in bed.  She will bounce back tomorrow hopefully.

Here’s our new replacement Demco tow bar.  Outstanding service……DSC_0007

 

See Ya…………

No comments:

Post a Comment