Tuesday, February 7, 2017

What No TV

Trying to get caught up on things over looked the past week during Boot Camp.

Our front Samsung 40 inch TV appears to have gone up.  The red power light on the TV comes on but that’s it.  Since it happened while setting still we assume it’s the TV gone bad.  I pushed, pulled and switched cables with the same results – none.  I checked to see if it’s covered under our extended warranty and it says it is.  Now to get it to a dealer and all that stuff.  That’s the hard part.  Maybe we will wait tell we get to Livingston and deal with a local repair shop there.

Yes,we have two other TV’s.  Another one in the living room (40 inch) and one in the bedroom (32 inch) so we will be fine.

I continued to push buttons and the front TV came alive.  It’s alive, it’s alive.  Yes, scratch that off my list.

What do you do with 5 1/2 dozen eggs left over from Boot Camp.  Well I learned how to make deviled eggs.  Never made the before.  I had already boiled these eggs the other day.  Boy is that anther story another day.  Anyhow, I peeled about a dozen or so eggs, no problem.  then I made the center devil part.  No problem.  Pretty easy as a matter of fact.  Then I see George and Mark walking by.  Ah ha,  Guinea Pigs.  There went a half dozen.

Later we went over Ed & Sandys to get rid of more eggs.  I mean to visit.  Got rid of more those things.  Mark & Jim were already there and then Jim left.  I guess we were having too much fun and scared Jim off.  We played that game (like Sorry) called Fast something maybe Fast Track?  We had a blast the entire evening.

I think we stayed until about 10:30 PM or so, not sure.  Time goes so fast when we have fun.

Retirement is paying more bills with less money.

See ya when we see ya…