Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Water Waldo?

Well, again I don’t remember doing a whole bunch.  I did take out one of our water filters.  Our water in the rig was getting slower.  In Quartzsite it was OK having slow water but not here where we have hook ups.  I got 4 outside (1 stock in compartment) filters so it was just a matter of seeing which one was getting clogged up.  I removed the one filter in the water/dump compartment.  Why do they put a water filter in the dump compartment?  It just don’t seem right.  Anyhow, it turned out to be the one really slowing down our water flow.  I didn’t have a replacement like I normally do but with the other aftermarket filters, one isn’t gonna be missed.  We now have pretty good running water inside the rig.

Carol did her line dancing again today.

I then decided to check the Onan generator since I used it a lot in the desert.  I put a quart of oil in it and about a pint of water in it.  I need to change the oil & filters  before a lot of usage again.

About 4 Pm a few of us went over Jim & Lisa’s for Cuban rum.  Plus Mark & I wanted to try out a cigar they brought back from their Cuba trip.  The rum was good but not spiced.  I like spiced rum a lot.  The cigars were OK but were not to our taste. 

Then it happened.  Waldo wanted to join in.DSCN1561DSCN1563DSCN1564DSCN1565

Butt, he enjoyed where ever he went..DSCN1566

Somebody was enjoying Waldo a lot?! OR was it the rum?DSCN1567

Lisa said No No…..DSCN1569

That’s a lot better….DSCN1570

All ended well.

Retirement is never having to say yes to your boss again.

See ya when we see ya…..