Friday, September 25, 2015

Yes I Did

I’m now in Congress, AZ at Denny & Susie’s place at the Escapees RV Park.  I arrived yesterday (Thurs) after leaving Tucson.  At Tucson I stayed next to Don & Sharon at Davis Monthan AFB.  As of Wed I have no Jeep or Harley trike but still have the motorcycle trailer (4 sale).  I needed something to pull the empty trailer around so I bought a class C.  Yes I did.  It’s a 2014 Coachmen 22QB (24 ft).   It’s a short vacation rig for us.  Plus, we will be taking it to Alaska in 2017.  The big rig will continue to be our home.

Now which way do I go to get back to Livingston?  I got to get it back there and pick up my brother in laws Ford Explorer.  I will then leave the Class C in Livingston and drive the Explorer to Baltimore to be back with my number one poopsy.

I think I will go north from here…..

See ya……