Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Bank Poo

Don is still recovering from his major heart operation of course.  Sharon told us that he wasn’t really up to seeing visitors yet.  I guess not!  He just had major heart surgery Tuesday.  Maybe today, Thursday.  I think nobody wants others to see themselves in pain.  I wouldn’t.

Carol & I checked our Navy Federal Credit Union bank accounts.  We’re missing 3 grand.  We called the bank since they don’t have offices here in Tucson.   After about a total of 1 1/2 hours on the phone with them we found out that someone transferred the money out of our account into another Navy Federal account on June 1st.  At first they said I did it.  They checked their phone recordings and agreed it wasn’t me.  Get this.  They said it would take 5-10 days to transfer our money back.  I was vivid!  This thief who did this knew my name,  SSN and birthday.  That’s all they needed to transfer funds within the bank.  This thief isn’t too smart to transfer money into another Navy Federal account.  It’s traceable, duh.  When our checks start bouncing Navy Federal said they would wave any fees.  Duh again.   I also asked for a letter of no fault on our part from them to give to our creditors.  That went over like a lead balloon.  I did a credit check and no other attempts to obtain money/credit have been made.

I called Verizon and asked for my Verizon MiFi phone data usage was for the month.  They wanted to know what a MiFi was.  I hung up!  Tired of dealings with idiots today.

So, this was an exciting and tiring day.

See ya……