Friday, December 5, 2014

“Butt” I’m Still Have Stuff To Do

Friday I pulled one butt out of the smoker at 9:30 AM and the other at 10:30 AM.  When they reach 195 degrees I pull them out, wrap in tin foil, wrap in a towel and put them in an ice chest.  DSC_0008 They tasted as good as they looked.  I had to taste each.  Yummmmmmm.  I might try something I haven’t tried before and that is freeze them when I take them out of the ice chest much later this afternoon. 

I still have two frozen butts left.

I’ve started to reorganize our main lower compartment.  Looks like a lot of space and it is.  We will be able to fill it up without to much problem.DSC_0003 DSC_0004

Carol fixed some our Alaskan Halibut for dinner.  She cooks it in a frying pan with some Old Bay seasoning.  Damn it was good….

Here’s the cat trying to help Carol wrap some presents.DSC_0005

After dinner I got the butts out of the ice chest.  I kept the foil on them and stuck them in the freezer.  I will try it and see if it works.  I need some guinea pigs in AZ.   Any volunteers with full hook ups?  smile…

See ya…..