Friday, August 30, 2013

Syria – My Opinion

Syria – First EVER political comment on this blog.  We (U.S.) do the investigation of a foreign country and the use of chemical gas, we come to a conclusion, we are the judge, we are the jury and we do the sentencing and carry out that judgement.  What gives us the right to be the all mighty?  Isn’t there a name for people who carry out their own kind of justice without going through the courts?  Isn’t it illegal for me or you to do that no matter what the original crime was?  Shouldn’t it be illegal for any government to do the same thing no matter how they justify it’s action?   There is an international court and the United Nations.  I guess those take to much time like our own court systems.  I just don’t get it.  We need to fix at least ourselves before we can take care of others.  I just had to get it out of my system and I’ am not sorry, it’s my blog!