Friday, August 23, 2013

Ahhhh So Good….

Two cars washed by 8:30 AM.  The Jeep is so easy to wash.  Of course I’m comparing it to the Beast. 

Then I cooked a pretty good little lunch if I say so myself and I do.  Why, because I ate it all by myself.  I cooked some deep fired shrimp and tilapia fish.  Carol said to get rid of that stuff in the freezer before buying anything else.  I’m trying and enjoying it too.  Man was it good.  I used some old Louisiana Fish Fry mix and a few other hot spices.  Got that oil to about 370 degrees and let er cook.  It was good especially inside the cool mobile.  It was about 95 degrees outside and humid.DSC_0003DSC_0024

I made this small portion for Jim and Lisa if they come over for snacks during lunch.  Nope they didn’t.  It’s gone!DSC_0026

 

Since it’s been cloudy all day I figured I would wax the Jeep.  I finished applying the hand rub wax to only the front because the sun came out.  I very  quickly polished off the wax and went inside.   It will have to wait another day.

Jim & Lisa stopped by at the end of the day to see if I had any left over's from lunch.  I don’t think I have to answer that.

See ya….