Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sunday Sunday

Several of us were going to go out today for a 1/2 day run in the desert.  About 2 PM nothing was happening for various reasons so I  decided to go out by myself.  Some people won’t go out by themselves because they are afraid they would get lost. I say hogwash.  I went out for about an hour with no problem what so ever.  I don’t know what the big deal is.  These ATV’s can go over 75 miles on a tank of gas. Who could get lost out here. SDC12489 SDC12490 SDC12491

Later that day I called the realtor again.  We made another offer on a lot here at North Ranch.  No call back today.

I watched NASCAR racing and it didn’t seem like it was a good race to me.  Even the kitty got tired of watching. SDC12488

Later that evening we had diner with Denny & Susie.  We talked about our summer plans a little bit.  They will be in Utah for part of the summer doing some 4X4 in their jeep. Denny is trying to figure out how he can get his Razor there.

I’m starting to watch Celebrity Apprentice.   It’s a little drawn out towards the end of the show.  It’s interesting watching these stars trying to work together on projects. Then the knives come out at the end when they are trying to save their butts.

Tomorrow us guys are goanna try and go out again for an all day adventure.

My ATV loading ramps for the razor/truck should be here tomorrow.

See ya…………..