Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Day 23

At Denny’s by 6:30?  Nah, not us.  Too Bad.  We’re here/there.  Kraig had the $4 meal, I had the $6 meal and Carol, well, hers was over $10.

Wow, time for Walmart.  There went a quick $75 and an hour.  Only one register open and five customers waiting. They are not very customer friendly here.

8:30 at the rig.  Kraig went to the pool.  Now what to do the rest of the day.

Oh, saw a RV wash guy.  He wanted $75 to wash our camper.  Nah, not today.

One week today and we will moving up I-15 towards Zion then hang a right.  We plan to be in the South Fork just as the Escapees HOP ends there.  Mark is a last moment fill in host.  We were not needed according to the HOP director.   I gave as much verbal help as I could give Mark.  He will have fun. 

I got out my GoPro that I never really have learned it, hardly at all.  Just going thru the thing and all it’s attachments.

Well, it’s 9 PM and I'm getting tired.

Retirement means you can check out the little things you’ve been meaning too.

SYWWSY….