Friday, October 14, 2016

RV Frig Safety Device

This morning started off with a leak under the sink.  I got to get in there and check it out.DSC_0003-001

It turns out all the way up top was a leak.  Both of my hands and tools had to get up there.  Not too bad but then I had to turn a wrench.  That was a problem but finally got it.  No leak for now.DSC_0002-001

Carol got her hair done and it looks so good.  Hey guys, brownie points…

Mark came over and we all went out to lunch.  A new place on route 190 west just west of Livingston just opened up.  It’s called The Pit Stop I think.  It was really good and it was a little pricey but worth it.  I had a Philly Cheese Steak.  Best I’ve had in years for sure.  We ALL will be back.

We got back to our lot with things to do.  Mark was gonna install running lights and I wanted to install a frig safety device on the camper.  Mark’s bike is here on our lot.   Mark had a hard time getting involved in his project.  Why?  Me.  I needed instructions like a third grader that failed twice.  He finally got me straighten out and he even got his project finished.  It looks cool with LED lights.DSC_0005-001

Then there’s my project.  It’s a device that shuts off the frig if it gets too hot from being unlevel or something is wrong and it’s over heating.  It checks the temp again in 15 minutes and if it is OK,  it will turn the frig back on.  I think it’s outstanding.  Mark has had one for over a year and recommends it.  He did an article on it in the Escapee mag but I don’t remember how long ago.  Coast was I think $135.  Web page is www.arprv.com.DSC_0004-001

It’s Friday night and it’s cigar and whiskey night.  It’s a special club that I got voted in and that’s all I can say.

Retirement was pretty active day for a do nothing day.  Glad I didn’t have to go to work.

See ya…………..