Saturday, May 21, 2016

Congratulations Are In Order

DSC_0097

Carol’s niece, Cori, got married to her long time buddy, Brad.  May they have many happy memories.  With this crowd they will.  Brad & Cori are going to Jamaica for their honeymoon.

DSC_0086

It was a requirement that all the guys in the wedding party wear boots.  DSC_0115

 

The Bride and Father dance.DSC_0236DSC_0175

There were 3 photographers so I stayed out of their way and didn’t use the flash a whole bunch so as not to interfere.  I got the pictures that tells the rest of the story and most were not posed for.  I got over 200 good pictures that I will give them.

They had an events coordinator, DJ and catered meal and open bar for the 150 guests.  I saw friends that I haven’t seen in over 10 years plus.  That was interesting.

I had a couple of sips of wine and three cups of coffee.  It was all readily available but I just didn’t want to drink.   We got there about 3:30 PM and we left about 8:30 PM.  I think it was suppose to go until about 10 PM.

Tomorrow we go back and help dismantle the set up to include all the lights.

See ya……