Thursday, January 7, 2016

Blog Off & On

No MiFi, thus no internet.  Verizon turned it off at my request due to extra extra extra charges that would have occured.  Plus I’ve been under the weather due to dental work AND the weather hasn’t been that great either.  I’m on Ed & Sandy’s cell phone hotspot to get this blog out.

Verizon smartphone update.  We ordered two smartphones and changed our plan to 16 GB a month, unlimited calls, text and what ever.   That all happended Wednesday.  The phones will be shipped to Denny & Susie’s place.  They will bring them to Quartzsite Sunday for us.  The Verizon plan costs $80 a month, plus $20 access fees amonth (ea phone) plus $12 a month for the two Glaxy smart phones with a 2 year contract. 

Wednesday  and Thursday I went back to the dentist in Mx to get my teeth worked on some more, what the hell.  Let’s see, 1 crown, 2 extracted and an upper plate made.  It wasn’t as bad as I thought for sure.  Now I’m going thru some eating adjustments like not eating much of anything until everything calms down.  Hopefully that will be in a few more days.  Then he wants to see me back in 6 weeks.  We will have to work on that.

Ed & Sandy’s rig and ours now need a good wipe down from setting in all this rain we had everyday since they were washed and waxed.

We did not move to Yuma Lakes campground as originally planned.  We decided to staye here at Pilot Knob and will move to Quatzsite Sunday.  Blogs will be iffy until we get our smart phones going.

See ya………….