Thursday, July 2, 2015

Kitty Wants To Help

My chair was getting to the point were it was almost unusable.  The swivel junction on the bottom was reamed out pretty good.  It’s repairable but I need a welder to fix it I think.  In the mean time I got the other one out of the shed.  We bought two over a year and half ago.  One went in the RV and the other went into the shed still in the box.  We were going to take out a couch of the Winnebago but then decided against it after we had bought the chairs.  Well, nothing like having a reserve handy.  But I had to put it together.  I had help whether I wanted it or not.DSC_0001 DSC_0002 DSC_0003 DSC_0004 

I guess she’s checking out the jump height….DSC_0007  DSC_0005

The other chair I took apart and put in the Barn.  It will wait to be repaired some day.

Later I cooked some ribs and corn…… just the way we like them….DSC_0009 DSC_0010

So another very muggy day ends.  I’ve been told that this isn’t really that muggy yet.  Damn…… we’re out of here in 17 days and heading North but whose counting?

See ya…….