Sunday, February 9, 2014

So Now What

We went to Cracker Barrel for our regular breakfast there that we really enjoy.  We ordered the Uncle Herschel and two coffees.  We split the meal and it is more than enough for us.  $12 plus tip.  And if you want two coffees to go no problem and no extra cost.  Then it was off the the Yuma’s big flea market.  We really didn’t need anything but it still cost us $35 for 16 pair of socks, 2 belts, 3 books, veggies and 3 lighters.  We are professional flea marketers.

This week it’s suppose to hit 90 degrees.  BUT it’s the old “it’s a dry heat” saying.  Damn, where are my shorts.  I got to show off my white legs.

Before we left North Ranch we got weighed again (2nd).  We are good to go on the front axle but about 1,200 lbs more on the right rear than the left.  It was more on the 1st weigh.  I will make a few more weight moves and get some more weight moved around.  It will be fine.

Oh, yesterday when we got here I hooked up the electric and it didn’t work.  Remember us “guys” worked on it the other day at North Ranch.  Well, it was the first time I plugged into normal electricity here at Yuma.  I checked it all out and one of the black wires wasn’t inserted into the do hicky all the way.  I removed it, straighten the stiff wire so it would go in better and viola…… it worked.  I feel like a Tim Allen.

When we got back from a hard morning of shopping we did nothing the rest of the day.

That night we watch the special 50 year tribute to the Beatles with Paul and Ringo on CBS.  Man oh man it was outstanding and much appreciated by the world of music I think.

Tomorrow Algodones, Mexico……. Oh lay….or what ever!

See ya…………….