Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Credit is Due

I have to give credit where credit is due.  A company has stood up and guaranteed their work at all costs. As you probably know I had problems with my tag axle bearings over heating and actually having a melt down.  This was a result of work done at Redlands Truck & RV in Redlands, CA.  It was their fault and they admitted it from the get go. Two repair shops later the tag axle appears to be repaired properly. Redlands has picked up the bills all the way without even blinking.  Plus they want to pay for a fill up.  I told them I would wait until fuel reached $10 a gallon. It is very evident that these people are serious about keeping their customers happy at all costs.  I’m impressed and as you know that’s hard to do. Yes, I would return to have them do work on the Beast.  Why, because I know they stand behind their work good or bad! They not only talk the talk but walk the walk, rare. 100_0372-1 100_0351-1100_0441 100_0530

Call of the wild……………….Carol calling Elks - Copy

See ya……………..

No comments:

Post a Comment