Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Bob & Molly’s Get Together

Do that, do this and then it’s done what ever I did.  I did get the last much needed part for my LP hook up. Now I will be able to run what ever I need off the Dutch Star’s LP tank.  Next step will be to put it all together and try it out but not now.  I did shine the other side of the rig’s wheels.  Tomorrow the coach gets a wash job.  Then I started working on the smoked pulled pork for Bob & Molly’s get together later today.  I mixed some hot pulled pork with the non hot to give it a little kick.  As it turned out later I kicked the ball out of the park for most people.  Here I thought I was being kind.  Oh Well..

Bob is thinking “Where are are these people coming from?” Bob Miller is the background saying he can park them.  He’s usually the Parking Head Hauncho at Escapade Rallys.DSC_0001

DSC_0005

“Go set down you’ve been a bad boy” DSC_0003

Fun girls………….DSC_0008 DSC_0010 DSC_0013 DSC_0014

 

Looking west…….DSC_0015

 

Looking east….DSC_0016

See ya…………….

No comments:

Post a Comment