Sunday, December 26, 2010

Last Day – Get Ready – Here We Come

This morning it was 58 degrees in the rig.  That’s with three heaters going.  No wonder I slept in till 7 AM.

 

Today is get ready for departing Livingston.  We got to turn off the water and drain all the lines especially in Mom’s mobile.  We will leave the electric on.  Plus we leave fans on in the mobile. Our rig is almost ready.  I got to get on the roof and get the water off the slide out toppers.  It’s suppose to get into the 20s tonight.  Ice and toppers don’t go together. I have to unhook our sewer/water today also.  Again because of the hard freeze expected tonight. 

Well, I was putting water in the fresh water tank when it happened.  I had water coming out other than the over flow pipe.  I was so pissed.  I was provided a cell number of Ken Neal who is Bob Tiffin’s right hand man. Tiffin is closed this week.  Yes, I called him the day after Christmas and on Sunday without hesitation.  He got a big chunk of what I thought of his repair facility. He’s lucky it wasn’t 5 AM in the morning. End result I am to take this Farton to a repair facility about 60 miles away tomorrow morning and he said they will have carta blanche to repair it.  So, that’s the number of that.

Stay tuned………….I’m sure it will get even better.

See Ya…………

No comments:

Post a Comment