Monday, August 23, 2010

Good News

Denny & Susie arrived back in Elkhart from Louisville, KY around diner time.  Here is Susie with the Dr results.  The picture tells the story.SDC10844

Earlier that afternoon Frank & Marlene and usins went here for lunch.  I wanted to have this reported 1 lb BLT sandwich for 5 bucks.  It’s down near Goshen.  The Goshen Gang didn’t even catch us in their territory. SDC10840

 

This is it.SDC10836

This was it.  I was the first done.  Three of us got it. Yes, it was 5 bucks and very good.  I will come back again!SDC10837

I think Frank is still there eating it and drinking coffee.SDC10839

Carol didn’t due to bad.SDC10838

 

That evening after our diner and back at the campground others were doing their own thing.SDC10843

I had a hard time finding happy women.  Where’s that TV “Bob?”. I think that was “Bob’s” canopy in the background “First Up!”SDC10842 

The bewildered look. That’s better than “the Look” that women give us men.SDC10848

By George, I think Nick is trying to set in for “Bob.”SDC10847

Here’s Frank with “his” women in training.SDC10849

See ya……….

No comments:

Post a Comment