Thursday, July 2, 2009


Well, several people wanted to see my new haircut so here it is. The cost was $11.25 on base here in Alaska which I think is high for a military base. I think my last haircut was in March. I don't care that much about getting a haircut except I hate paying for it. This one should do me until November or so.


The above picture of the duck I think is neat. It actually caught the duck head under the water.


Seems like there are a lot of sea planes here in Anchorage. It appears if you have land on the water you have a seaplane. They were all around this lake near the Anchorage Int Airport. Small land planes were everywhere. It looked like SKPs at a free buffet - they were everwhere.



We watch them take off and land for about a half hour and got a bunch of pictures with the "whale" lens.
See Ya.............
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment